Saturday 14 August 2010

I Am Gone

I AM GONE


I've spent the last 6 months writing and recording and re-recording my second EP, the follow up to 'The Sea'. The title comes from a line in the second song on the EP called Moving On. Over 20 minutes 'I Am Gone' blends quiet folk with more raucous folk-rock, so here's the track listing:

Key To The Lock
Moving On
Vices
Summer Sanctuary
Soldier

It will be available from Monday as a Digital Download for £2.50 and there will also be a limited run of CDs which will cost £3.50, these will include extras like links to early demo versions of some of the songs and some that didn't make it onto the EP.


So I made a little bit of a mess while I was recording.


I hope you'll enjoy listening to it as much as I did writing and recording it. You can listen to the opening track Key To The Lock and Summer Sanctuary on myspace now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like catnip.