Monday 8 February 2010

My New EP - The Sea

It's been released today on Binary Indy, it's available here

Here's the spiel from Binary:  "The Sea is a wonderfully honest EP of British Folk and acoustic music. Combining Low-fi recording techniques with his own soulful instrumentals and vocals Matt has created something reminiscent of early Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground. If you like wispy vocals, acoustic guitars and soulful vocals this one is for you."   (I thought it was very flattering)

Basically this is my first proper EP, I'm very proud of it, even though there are lots of little things I pick up on that I'd like to change.  But I'm like that with a lot of things!  I'd just like people to hear it, it documents a section through my life.  I really enjoyed making it, I'm working on the next one as we speak, if you click the link you can listen to previews of all 5 tracks and download 2 free ones.  For £2 you can buy the whole thing, I hope you enjoy what you hear.  That's the main thing.

Available here.

1 comment:

Comments are like catnip.